AP Anlage & PrivatbankPersonal Account
Bank account opening in Switzerland with AP Anlage & Privatbank
International personal bank account in Switzerland with limited internet banking facilities and bank card for managing your investment needs and international commercial operations. The bank offers a range of customized cash management and private banking solutions.
Facts & Info for AP Anlage & Privatbank
AP Anlage & Privatbank is a Swiss private bank with its headquarters in Zurich. The bank was established in 1995 by Hypo Bank (Germany). In 2004 the bank was acquired by Latvian Parex Group. Currently the bank is 100% subsidiary of Citadele Banka (Latvia).
The bank is active in the Baltics, Russia and all CIS-markets. Due to this particular setting with roots in both Switzerland and Latvia, the bank combines Swiss banking know-how with a profound market understanding of the Baltics, Russia and CIS-countries, which gives the bank a significant competitive advantage.
The bank has its representative offices in Latvia and Ukraine.
In 2014 total assets of AP Anlage & Privatbank AG were 341.16 mln CHF. Growth compared to the previous period (2013) was 34.49%.
AP Anlage & Privatbank is a member of government Swiss Deposit Guarantee Scheme and in case of failure all eligible depositors will be covered with compensation up to 100,000 CHF.
WHAT AP ANLAGE & PRIVATBANK OFFERS:
- Corporate and personal accounts in 3 major currencies: CHF, Euros and US Dollars.
- International transfers.
- Commercial bank accounts for performing business activities (no more than 20 transactions per months).
- Advisory and Mandate Portfolio Management.
- View only E-banking facilities.
- Deposit and Investment services.
- Asset Management.
- Trading and custody of gold bars.
- Classic/Premier/Prepaid Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards in CHF, EUR or USD.
The approximate time-frame for account allocation is 14 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
AP Anlage & Privatbank can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. One-time fee for personal account opening is CHF 100 and quarterly account maintenance is CHF 100. Fees for outgoing transfer in USD or EUR will cost 0,125%, min. CHF 100, max CHF 200. Incoming payments are free of charge.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH AP ANLAGE & PRIVATBANK IN SWITZERLAND
- Personal visit to the bank is not required but it is advisable to meet the bank representative in one of the branches or representative offices.
- The minimum balance and initial deposit requirement is CHF/USD 100,000
- The account will be activated within 14 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
U.S. citizens or residents are not accepted for account opening.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.