Atlantic International BankPersonal Account
Assistance with bank account opening in Belize with Atlantic International Bank.
Different types of international personal bank accounts with easy access to funds via secure online banking and credit card.
Facts & Info for Atlantic International Bank
Atlantic International Bank Limited (AIBL) is leading International Bank in Belize that provides international banking services to non-residents since its incorporation in November 2000. Atlantic International Bank Limited holds Unrestricted “A” Class International Banking License issued by the Central Bank of Belize. The license permits to offer international banking services to both personal and corporate clients who are non-residents of Belize.
Customers choose the bank for its financing options and expertise in real estate development projects in Belize.
AIBL is a major player in the international banking industry in Belize with offices located in San Pedro Town on Ambergris Caye, Placencia Village in the Stann Creek District, and San Ignacio Town in Cayo, all of which are major tourist destinations.
WHAT ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK OFFERS:
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Regular Savings Account, Super Savings Account, Fixed Term Deposit Account
- Full Internet banking
- International credit cards MasterCard Gold or Visa Gold in USD
- International wire transfers in all major currencies
- Loans, lines of credit, overdrafts
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 5 to 7 days after the original documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Atlantic International Bank can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. The incoming wire transfer fee is USD 35. Outgoing transfers vary from USD 90 to USD 250, depending on the amount of payment. Bank’s policy for transfer charges is to offer lower fees for large amounts, (e.g. for outgoing wire transfer from USD 1 to USD 1,000, the bank will charge USD 250, and for bigger amounts of USD 20,000 and above the charge for outgoing transfer will be USD 90).
Annual account maintenance fee is USD 180. Account opening procedure and online banking facilities are free of charge.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK:
- Personal presence is not required
- The minimum deposit and the minimum balance of USD 1,000. Please Note: Atlantic International Bank offers accounts in USD only and all payments must be sent in and received in USD.
- The account will be activated within 5 - 7 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized color copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill (electricity, water, gas or cable) dated within 6 months as verification of residential address.
- 2 (two)Bank reference letters, dated within 3 months. The bank reference letter must be on official bank's letterhead. Ask your banks to include the date of letter issuance, the date of account opening,the type of account held, average balance, satisfactory relationship, signature of bank's senior personnel.
- If the account signatory conducts business activities with only one bank, a Character (Professional) Reference Letter from a recognized lawyer or accountant may be considered. The Character Reference Letter must include: date of letter, length and type of relationship, nature of business, comments on Client's character, signature of professional.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.