Bendura BankCorporate Account
Bank account opening in Liechtenstein with Bendura Bank, formerly known as Valartis Bank.
Corporate bank account including Full Internet Banking (with token device) with Bendura Bank, formerly known as Valartis Bank, in Liechtenstein for your investments or saving purposes. One of the largest private banks in Liechtenstein, Bendura Bank offers comprehensive range of financial services for medium-size international companies and multilingual customer support.
Please note: For the account opening procedure you will need to provide a full set of apostilled company documents if your company is registered outside of Liechtenstein.
Facts & Info for Bendura Bank
Bendura Bank AG was established in 1998 and based in Gamprin, Liechtenstein. Formerly known as Valartis Bank, the bank is an internationally active banking and finance group with private banks in Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein. Bendura Bank AG is a subsidiary of Citychamp Watch & Jewellery Group Ltd.
Bendura Bank focuses on wealth management to private clients and asset management to institutional clients: “Private Banking Plus”. In addition,Bendura Bank develops, manages and markets innovative niche investment products and provides specialised advisory and banking services within corporate and structured finance.
The Group’s core markets include Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and selected countries in North and South America and Asia.
WHAT BENDURA BANK (LIECHTENSTEIN) OFFERS:
- Portfolio Management
- Accounts in all currencies
- Investment Advisory Services
- Processing of commercial payments (no more than 1-3 transactions per day)
- Trading in securities, foreign currencies, precious metals and financial instruments
- Call-money, time deposits and fiduciary investment deposits
- Family Office, Trusts, Custody and Deposit Services, Lombard loans, Documentary Operations (letters of credits, guarantees, etc.)
- IPO, Investment Funds, Escrow-Accounts
- Master or Visa Credit/Debit Cards
- Full Internet Banking with token device
- Multilingual customer support (German, English, Italian, Turkish, Russian, French, Spanish,Portuguese, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Latvian, Georgian, Azeri,Arabic, Hungarian, Cantonese and Mandarin.)
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 14 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Bendura Bank can be considered as a high-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Incoming and outgoing payment fees vary from CHF 125 – CHF 2500. The annual account maintenance fee is CHF 1000, charged quarterly.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BENDURA BANK (LIECHTENSTEIN)
- Personal presence is not required.
- The minimum balance is CHF 10,000 or equivalent in another currency. The minimum balance must be transferred to the account within 1 Month.
- The minimum turnover required for a corporate account is CHF 5,000,000 per year.
- Initial deposit for obtaining account details CHF/EUR/USD 10,000.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 14 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. companies or residents are not accepted for account opening.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
U.S. companies or residents are not accepted for account opening.
The bank do not accept any business activities which is subject to licensing.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.