BlueOrange BankCorporate Account
Bank account opening in Latvia with BlueOrange Bank.
International corporate bank account with full internet banking facilities for managing your daily business banking needs or saving purposes with BlueOrange Bank in Latvia. BlueOrange bank is a private bank that provides wide range of banking and financial services.
Please note: For the account opening procedure you will need to provide a full set of apostilled company documents if your company is registered outside of Latvia.
Facts & Info for BlueOrange Bank
BlueOrange Bank (Baltikums Bank) is an international private bank that provides a wide range of financial and advisory services, including tailor-made solutions for high net worth individuals and businesses, assisted by its Client Relationship Directors (CRDs). The Bank has its Head Office in Riga (Latvia) and representative offices throughout the EU and CIS, maintaining a global network of reliable partners.
BlueOrange (Baltikums) has been engaged in the investment business since the beginning of private enterprise in Latvia in the 1990s. By the late 90s Baltikums, as it was then called, had established itself as a dynamically expanding financial and insurance business in the Baltics, having 20 offices and a staff of more than 300. The bank employs 300 staff, including more than 50 private bankers with extensive banking experience and a profound understanding of our customers’ business. As of 2013, the Bank introduced an efficient stock trading platform. In 2017, the bank change its name to BlueOrange.
WHAT BLUEORANGE BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- Internet-banking, Telephone Banking, Video Banking
- MasterCard Debit/Credit cards (including World Business and Platinum Cards)
- Documentary Operations
- E-commerce services
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
- Advisory services & support in obtaining a residence permit in Latvia
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
BlueOrange Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The incoming payment charge is nil and the outgoing payment charges vary from EUR 40 EUR 130. The account maintenance fee is EUR 25 per month.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BLUEORANGE BANK
- Personal presence in the bank will be required.
- Companies that are registered in offshore jurisdictions (e.g. Belize, Marshall Islands, Seychelles, BVI, Panama) or African countries are not accepted for the account opening.
- Minimum balance of EUR 1,000.
- The bank charge a fee of EUR 650 to review application.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. companies or citizens are accepted for account opening.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
U.S. companies or citizens are not accepted for account opening.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.