BlueOrange BankPersonal Account
Bank account opening in Latvia with BlueOrange Bank.
International personal bank account with full internet banking and debit or credit card for managing your daily banking needs or saving purposes with BlueOrange Bank in Latvia. BlueOrange bank is a private bank that provides wide range of banking and financial services.
Facts & Info for BlueOrange Bank
BlueOrange Bank is an international private bank that provides a wide range of financial and advisory services, including tailor-made solutions for high net worth individuals and businesses, assisted by its Client Relationship Directors (CRDs). The Bank has its Head Office in Riga (Latvia) and representative offices throughout the EU and CIS, maintaining a global network of reliable partners.
BlueOrange (Baltikums) has been engaged in the investment business since the beginning of private enterprise in Latvia in the 1990s. By the late 90s Baltikums, as it was then called, had established itself as a dynamically expanding financial and insurance business in the Baltics, having 20 offices and a staff of more than 300. The bank employs 300 staff, including more than 50 private bankers with extensive banking experience and a profound understanding of our customers’ business. In early 2013, the Bank introduced an efficient stock trading platform. In 2017, the bank changed its name to BlueOrange Bank.
WHAT BLUEORANGE BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- Internet-banking, Telephone Banking, Video Banking
- MasterCard Debit/Credit cards (including World Business and Platinum Cards)
- Documentary Operations
- E-commerce services
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
- Advisory services & support in obtaining a residence permit in Latvia
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
BlueOrange Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The incoming payment charge is nil and the outgoing payment charges vary from EUR 40 EUR 130. The account maintenance fee is EUR 25 per month.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BLUEORANGE BANK
- A face-to-face meeting with bankers will be required.
- Minimum balance of EUR 1,000.
- The bank charge a fee of EUR 650 to review application.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. citizens or residents are accepted for account opening.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
U.S. citizens or residents are not accepted for account opening.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.