Capital Security BankPersonal Account
Assistance with bank account opening with Capital Security Bank in the Cook Islands
Personal bank account opening with full internet banking facilities for managing your daily banking needs or saving purposes in the Cook Islands with Capital Security Bank.
Facts & Info for Capital Security Bank
Capital Security Bank was established in 1997 and is the only private bank operating within Cook Islands only. CSB is regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission Cook Islands and holds both and international and domestic banking license.
The bank is covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance and operates in accordance with the Cook Islands Banking Act 2011, which provides comprehensive security and confidentially for bank customers. The confidentiality laws of the Cook Islands prohibit the disclosure of banking relationships except with the consent of the customer, ensuring that no creditor or foreign government can gain access to bank information except in the case of preventing money laundering or averting the financing of terrorism.
The bank does not lend against clients funds and remain 100% liquid and complies with International Financial Reporting Standards.
The bank offers traditional offshore banking services including call & term accounts in a wide range of currencies and investment account with access to stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investment products.
CSB’s capital adequacy ratios: Core 11.3%, Tier1 11.3%, Total: 13.4%.
WHAT CAPITAL SECURITY BANK OFFERS:
- Personal and corporate multicurrency accounts.
- Cash accounts, precious metals accounts, investment accounts, wealth management.
- Full Internet banking.
- International wire transfers in all major currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, CHF, JPY, HKD, SGD, NOK).
- Fixed Deposits
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 2-4 days after the original documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Capital Security Bank can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. Multicurrency establishment fee is USD 500 and monthly account maintenance fee is USD 50. Fees for outward wire payments can vary from USD 40 to USD 100 + third party charges. depending on the amount of payment. Fees for inward wire payment are USD 15 + third party charges.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CAPITAL SECURITY BANK:
- Personal presence is not required
- The minimum initial deposit and balance required: US$20,000
- The account will be activated within 2 - 4 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Original or notarized copy of Professional reference letter
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.