Ceska Sporitelna BankPersonal Account
Bank account opening with Ceska Sporitelna Bank in Czech Republic.
Personal bank account with full internet banking facilities and one credit/debit card for managing your daily transactions or saving purposes.
Facts & Info for Ceska Sporitelna Bank
Česká Spořitelna Bank was founded in 1825. Today it is one of the largest and the most successful retail bank in the Czech Republic with more than 5 million customers. In 2000 the Bank joined Austrian-owned Erste Group - a leading financial group in Central and Eastern Europe. Česká Spořitelna Bank shows stable operating performance, healthy loan growth and strong capitalization.
The bank has branches and representative offices in Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary and Ukraine.
Česká Spořitelna Bank focus on retail banking for small- and medium-size businesses and individuals.
Actual ratings of Česká Spořitelna Bank:
Fitch – A- Long Term; F-2 Short-Term
Moody’s A2 Long Term; P-1 Short Term
Standard & Poor’s A- Long Term; A-2 Short Term.
The prestigious magazine “The Banker” selected Česká spořitelna as “the Bank of the Year 2014”, which is the eighth title won by the Company. We provide our clients with the broadest range of banking services in the Czech Republic through a branch network, ATMs and payment terminals. In Fincentrum’s “Bank of the Year” competition we received in 2014 “the Most Trustworthy Bank of the Year” award.
WHAT CESKA SPORITELNA BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Current accounts in CZK and all major currencies.
- Term deposits.
- Domestic and foreign payment system.
- Cash operations.
- Documentary operations.
- Safe deposit boxes.
- Internet banking.
- Debit and Credit cards.
- Credit transactions.
- Capital and monetary market services.
- Customer support in Czech, German, English.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 5 to 7 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Ceska Sporitelna bank can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. Incoming payments are free of charge, outgoing payment fees vary from CZK 2 to CZK 50. Maintenance of basic current account in CZK is free of charge when the balance is over 50 000 CZK. It will be charged 149 CZK in case if the average account balance falls below 50 000 CZK. Monthly maintenance fee of the current account in foreign currency is 45 CZK, monthly fee for the internet and telephone banking facilities – 100 CZK.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CESKA SPORITELNA BANK
- Personal presence in the bank will be required to pick up e-banking codes.
- The initial deposit and minimum balance of CZK 100 will be required.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 5 - 7 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
Each authorised signatory must provide the following documents:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV