CIM BankPersonal Account
Assistance with bank account opening in Switzerland with CIM Bank.
International personal bank account with full internet banking and debit or prepaid card for managing your daily banking needs or saving purposes in Switzerland with CIM Bank. A Multi-currency bank account will allow you to have access to all your banking operations, international transfers, credit cards and online trading.
Facts & Info for CIM Bank
CIM Bank was founded in 1990 and provides traditional Swiss private bank services for private and corporate clients. The bank is located in Geneva, Lugano and Wollerau. CIM Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Authority (FINMA) and is a member of Swiss Bankers Association (SBA) and SIX Swiss Exchange. In 2012 CIM Bank has acquired the Croatian bank Primorska.
For the fourth consecutive year (in 2010, in 2011, in 2012 and in 2013), CIM Bank has been rewarded by the Deutsche Bank for the excellent quality of its SWIFT payments (Euros and Dollars).
WHAT CIM BANK OFFERS:
- Corporate and personal multi-currency accounts.
- International transfers
- Commercial bank accounts for performing business activities of any type and size
- Advisory and Mandate Portfolio Management
- E-banking with facilities of international online transfers and payments
- Lombard Loans
- Online Trading: futures, options and stock trading, forex
- Credit and Prepaid Visa and MasterCards (Swissbankers TravelCash, Gold, Silver, Visa Platinum, American Express, business cards)
The approximate time-frame for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
CIM Banque can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees.
The fee for incoming funds depends on the amount of transaction and varies from CHF 15 up to CHF 550. The commission for incoming payments greater than CHF 1,500,000 will be 0,035% of the transaction amount.
The bank fees for outgoing payments sent via e-banking system range from CHF 3,50 and CHF 450. For outgoing payments greater than CHF 1,000,000 the bank will charge 0,025% of the transaction amount.
Personal account maintenance fee is CHF 90 per quarter.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CIM BANK IN SWITZERLAND
- Personal visit to the bank is not required, however the face-to-face meeting via webcam must be arranged after initial pre-approval of the account.
- The minimum initial deposit of USD 5,000 will be required.
- The minimum remaining account balance is USD 1,000.
- Account opening time-frame. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
U.S. citizens or residents are not accepted for account opening.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.