Credit Agricole SuissePersonal Account
Bank account opening in Switzerland with Credit Agricole Bank.
Personal account in Switzerland with Credit Agricole Bank, including e-banking access and Debit/Credit Visa for your investment or savings purposes.
Facts & Info for Credit Agricole Suisse
Incorporated in Switzerland, Credit Agricole (Suisse) AG is the principal private bank in the Credit Agricole Group. Credit Agricole Suisse is the main private banking entity in the Credit Agricole Group, the world's fifth-largest bank.
The long-standing presence makes Credit Agricole Suisse one of the leading foreign banks in the country in terms of client assets, net profit and workforce.
With three booking centres in Switzerland, Hong Kong and Singapore, Credit Agricole can help diversify your asset portfolio by region and by asset class. Credit Agricole Suisse worldwide presence in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano, Zurich), UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai), Hong Kong, Singapore, Lebanon, Uruguay.
Credit Agricole ratings: "A2" Moody's Long term, "A" by Standard & Poor's, "A+" by FitchRatings.
Credit Agricole Suisse's business model relies on four business activities:
Private Banking (offering discretionary investment management, investment funds, private Equity, advisory, structured products, real estate, financial planning etc).
Capital Markets (foreign exchange, precious metals, structured products and derivatives).
Corporate Banking (transactional Commodity Finance, commercial banking, trade&export finance, and cash management).
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) (outsourcing of IT (S2i integrated system) and banking back-office operations.
WHAT CREDIT AGRICOLE SUISSE OFFERS:
- Accounts in all major currencies.
- Time deposits.
- Private Banking.
- Corporate Banking.
- Capital Markets.
- Business Process Outsourcing.
- Tax and wealth Planning.
- Investment Advisory Services.
- Internet banking.
- Wide range of Visa, MasterCard, American Express cards.
- Multilingual customer support (German, English, Russian, French.)
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 3 to 5 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank and face-to-face meeting.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Crédit Agricole (Suisse) can be considered as a high-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and a medium–cost bank for its transfer services fees.
The account opening and quarterly maintenance fees of CHF 500 cover bank’s standard services including fees for account statement and portfolio valuations, standard correspondence, quarterly fees for mail holding, availability of eS2i eBanking services, and other costs of account operation (withdrawals and payments in CHF and other currencies, tax assessment, provision of bank references and account closing fees).
The minimum quarterly fee for securities and metals safekeeping is CHF 250. Flat securities administration quarterly fee based on the estimated value of securities and metals on deposit at each month-end. Securities transfer fee is CHF 100 per item and the maximum fee is CHF 2,500.
EUROSIC/SWIFT transfer fee is CHF 30. Flat correspondent’s fee in the case of transfer of a net amount in favour of the beneficiary is 0,075% of the amount (minimum CHF 15 and maximum CHF 75).
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CREDIT AGRICOLE SUISSE:
- Personal visit to the bank is required.
- The initial deposit requirement is between CHF/USD 1,000,000 - CHF/USD 3,000,000. The initial deposit must be transferred to the account with 3 months.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 15 - 30 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and documents and face-to-face meeting.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.