Credit AndorraPersonal Account
Bank account opening in Andorra with Credit Andorra Bank.
International personal bank account with e-banking facilities and debit/credit personal card with Credit Andorra Bank - one of the top private banks in Andorra. Full range of investment and wealth management banking services for your personal needs.
Facts & Info for Credit Andorra
ABOUT THE BANK
Crèdit Andorrà Bank was founded in 1949. At present, Crèdit Andorrà is the leading bank in the country in terms of assets with $16 bln.
Crèdit Andorrà holds the position of leadership in the Andorran market and enjoys from an international prestige, evidenced by the awards received on the last 20 years. “Fitch Ratings” international bank rating agency has granted Crèdit Andorrà as one of the most solvent and best managed bank in the world: Long Term Rating A-, Individual Rating: B/C, Short Term Rating: F2, Outlook: Stable.
Crèdit Andorrà has offices in Switzerland, through its company Private Investment Management S.A.; in Luxemburg we operate through two SICAV; in Madrid, through its company Valira Capital Asset Management; and in Panama, through Banco Crèdit Andorrà (Panamá), S.A.
The Banker Magazine, a business publication owned by the Financial Times Group, has selected Crèdit Andorrà SA as the Best Bank in Andorra a record seven times in the past ten years.
WHAT CREDIT ANDORRA BANK OFFERS:
- Multicurrency bank accounts
- Time deposits
- Fixed income: bonds, high yields, preferred shares, floating rate notes, futures and options, commodities, etc.
- Debit and Credit cards: Visa/MasterCard.
- Private Banking.
- Tax and wealth Planning.
- Investment Advisory Services.
- Personalized individual tailor-made treatment (two key account managers per client).
- Assistance in obtaining passive residence in Andorra.
- Call-money, time deposits and fiduciary investment deposits
- Multilingual customer support (German, English, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish,Portuguese, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian.)
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 5 to 7 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Credit Andorra can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to transfer fees and account maintenance. The account maintenance fee is EUR 20 and the inoperative/inactive account fee is EUR 20, both paid quarterly. The bank charges a minimum of EUR 25 for international payment transfers from abroad and a minimum of EUR 5 for transfers within Andorra.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH CREDIT ANDORRA:
- Personal visit to the bank is advisable but it is possible to arrange a face-to-face meeting with bankers in client's home country.
- No initial deposit required.
- No standard minimum balance required, but preferable minimum amount is USD 500,000.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 5 - 7 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
PLEASE NOTE:Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.