Euro Pacific BankCorporate Account
Bank account opening in St.Vincent and the Grenadines with Euro Pacific Bank.
International corporate account with e-banking facilities in St.Vincent & the Grenadines with Euro Pacific bank. The bank offers secure and convenient online banking technology and broad array of products to suit business and personal needs of international clientele.
Please note: For the account opening procedure you will need to provide a full set of apostilled company documents if your company is registered outside of St.Vincent & the Grenadines.
Facts & Info for Euro Pacific Bank
Euro Pacific Bank Ltd. is the parent company of Euro Pacific Intl., Euro Pacific Advisors Ltd., Global Trading Ltd., and Euro Pacific Funds SCC Ltd. The companies were formed in order to provide superior international banking services.
Euro Pacific Bank is licensed and regulated by the I.F.S.A in St.Vincent and the Grenadines as a Class A International Bank.
Euro Pacific Bank differentiates itself from other offshore banking alternatives by providing excellent client-focused service and support. Although the bank uses convenient cutting-edge online banking technology, they do not subject clients to a web of interactive phone menu systems and online help forms.
Euro Pacific Bank offers a wide range of banking solutions and innovative products, including gold and silver backed accounts and debit cards and brokerage platform.
WHAT EURO PACIFIC BANK OFFERS
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Internet banking
- Phone banking
- Accounts in USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, JPY
- Debit & Prepaid Cards in EUR, USD, GBP
- Gold/Silver backed accounts available
- Brokerage Platform
- Multilingual customer support
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 3 to 5 days after the documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Euro Pacific Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The bank charges for incoming payments can vary between USD 12- USD 75 depending on the amount of transfer. The outgoing payment fees vary between USD 22-USD 85 depending on the amount of transfer. The monthly account maintenance fee for a corporate account is USD 22.50. There is no charge for online banking access.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH EURO PACIFIC BANK
- Personal presence is not required
- The minimum balance and minimum initial deposit required of USD 500
- The account will be activated within 3 - 5 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
PLEASE NOTE:There is a list of restricted countries/regions/citizens/residents for account opening: USA, OFAC-listed countries, OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States), New Zealand FSPs, all CIS countries (including Russia, Ukraine and Belarus), some African countries, Venezuela and Balkans countries.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.