Euro Pacific BankPersonal Account
Bank account opening in St.Vincent and the Grenadines with Euro Pacific Bank.
International personal account with e-banking facilities and prepaid bank card in St.Vincent & the Grenadines with Euro Pacific bank. The bank offers secure and convenient online banking technology and broad array of products to suit business and personal needs of international clientele.
Facts & Info for Euro Pacific Bank
Euro Pacific Bank Ltd. is the parent company of Euro Pacific Intl., Euro Pacific Advisors Ltd., Global Trading Ltd., and Euro Pacific Funds SCC Ltd. The companies were formed in order to provide superior international banking services.
Euro Pacific Bank is licensed and regulated by the I.F.S.A in St.Vincent and the Grenadines as a Class A International Bank.
Euro Pacific Bank differentiates itself from other offshore banking alternatives by providing excellent client-focused service and support. Although the bank uses convenient cutting-edge online banking technology, they do not subject clients to a web of interactive phone menu systems and online help forms.
Euro Pacific Bank offers a wide range of banking solutions and innovative products, including gold and silver backed accounts and debit cards and brokerage platform.
WHAT EURO PACIFIC BANK OFFERS
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Internet banking
- Phone banking
- Accounts in USD, GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, AUD
- Debit & Prepaid Cards in EUR, USD, GBP
- Gold/Silver backed accounts available
- Brokerage Platform
- Multilingual customer support
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 3 to 5 days after the documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Euro Pacific Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The bank charges for incoming payments can vary between USD 12-USD 75 depending on the amount of transfer. The outgoing payment fees vary between USD 22- USD 85 depending on the amount of transfer. The monthly account maintenance fee for a personal account is USD 3.75. There is no charge for online banking access.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH EURO PACIFIC BANK
- Personal presence is not required.
- The minimum initial deposit and minimum account balance of USD 500 will be required.
- The account will be activated within 3 - 5 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
PLEASE NOTE:There is a list of restricted countries/regions/citizens/residents for account opening: USA, OFAC-listed countries, OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States), New Zealand FSPs, all CIS countries (including Russia, Ukraine and Belarus), some African countries, Venezuela and Balkan countries.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING AN INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNT
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
- The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form.
- The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.