Eurobank CyprusPersonal Account
Bank account opening in Cyprus with Eurobank.
International personal bank account including e-banking facilities and personal credit card with Eurobank Cyprus for your investment or saving purposes. Eurobank EFG is focused mainly on corporate international banking for companies and investment and private banking for high-net-worth individuals.
Facts & Info for Eurobank Cyprus
Eurobank Group is a European banking organization that holds a strategic position in retail and business banking in Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia, offers discerning Wealth Management services in Cyprus and Luxembourg and is also present in Ukraine and London.
Eurobank Cyprus is separate legal entity established in Cyprus in 2007 and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus. Strategically the business model of Eurobank Cyprus is focused on three pillars:
Corporate and Investment Banking for local and foreign entities.
Private Banking for High Net Worth Individuals, local and foreign.
International Business Banking.
Eurobank Cyprus operates a representative office in Russia (Moscow) and in Ukraine (Kiev).
Eurobank Cyprus demonstrates strong capital base and liquidity with significant amounts invested in triple A (AAA) rated bonds and/or placed with prime banks abroad.
The Bank’s Private Banking Division provides wealth management services to its clients, addressing their needs in an environment of trust, confidentiality and high quality of personal service. The quality of services offered has been recognized by receiving awards for the “Best Bank for Private Banking Services in Cyprus” from the Euromoney magazine in 2010, 2011 and 2013.
Eurobank Cyprus was also voted as the “Top Rated Custodian Bank” from the Global Finance Magazine. This particular award confirms the high level of services offered in Asset Servicing, a distinction that places the Bank on par with other International Banks that offer custodian services worldwide.
WHAT EUROBANK CYPRUS OFFERS:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Private Banking
- International Business Banking
- Full Internet banking services
- Phone banking
- Accounts in all major currencies
- Credit Gold VISA card
- Customer support in Greek, English, Russian
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 2 to 3 days after the original documents have been received by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Eurobank Cyprus can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Depending on the currency and amount of transfer, incoming charges will vary from EUR 0-EUR 16 and outgoing transfers will vary from EUR 5 – EUR 16. There is no charge for account maintenance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH EUROBANK CYPRUS:
- A personal meeting prior to the account opening will be required.
- A high annual turnover is advisable.
- The Minimum initial deposit and account balance of USD 500 will be required.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 2 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
- The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form.
- The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.