Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Österreich) AGCorporate Account
Bank account opening in Austria with Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Österreich) AG
Corporate bank account and full Internet Banking facilities with the LLB (Österreich) AG in Austria for your asset management and investments. The Bank offers a comprehensive range of international private banking solutions in Austria, Central and Eastern Europe for large and medium-size institutional investors.
Please note: For the account opening procedure you will need to provide a full set of apostilled company documents if your company is registered outside of Austria.
Facts & Info for Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Österreich) AG
The Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Österreich) AG is a 100 % subsidiary of the Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG in Vaduz and independent banking institution to Austria law. Liechtensteinishe Landesbank was established in 1861 in Liechtenstein, currently has its branches in Austria, Switzerland and United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi and Dubai).
The State of Lieachtenstein (AAA rating by Standard & Poor's) is the main shareholder of the bank, holding 57,5% of shares, group performance is CHF 72,6 million with CHF 50,2 billion of customer assets, Tier 1 ration 18,3 per cent and shareholders' equity of CHF 1,8 billion. The LLB Group increased its annual profit in 2015 by 19.7% to CHF 86.3 million. With the StepUp2020 strategy, the focus over the next five years will be on sustainably profitable growth.
LLB bank has an outstanding overall rank in the Fuchsbriefe Test and ranked 10 out of 84 banks tested, belongs to top 3 banking institution in Austria with the category "absolutely recommendable asset manager in the German speaking countries".
WHAT LIECHTENSTEINISHE LANDESBANK (ÖSTERREICH) AG OFFERS:
LLB (Österreich) AG has created a unique and pioneering pricing model for investments with retrocession-free asset management and investment advice that started in 1 April 2015.
As part of the new pricing structure, the bank waived retrocession fees on its own funds as well as those of third parties, therefore clients of the bank benefit from more transparency, a highly simplified fee structure and significant reductions in overall costs for all of clients' LLB funds.
- Current accounts for individuals and legal entities
- Numbered accounts
- Master or Visa Credit/Debit Cards
- View only Internet Banking
- Multilingual customer support
- Asset Management
- Investment & strategy advice
- Investment Advisory Services
- Financial planning
- Portfolio management (execution only)
- Settlement platform for external asset managers
- Fund services
- Stock and foreign exchange trading
- Mortgage and Lombard loans
- Multi family office
- Transfer of residence
- Consulting for foundations
- Consolidated portfolio analysis and reporting system
The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 7 to 14 business days upon receipt of the required documentation by the bank and a face-to-face meeting.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
LLB (Österreich) AG can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfers. LLB (Österreich) AG charge 0,25% of the amount (min. EUR 15) for outgoing payments. There are no fees for incoming transfers. The account maintenance cost is EUR 50 per quarter.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH LIECHTENSTEINISHE LANDESBANK (ÖSTERREICH) AG
- Client's personal presence in the bank is necessary. The bank can organize the meeting in Vienna, in client's home country or in third-party country.
- The minimum required balance is EUR 1,000,000 or equivalent in another currency. The minimum balance must be transferred to the account with 6 months.
- The private banking relations in form of investments in securities or asset management mandate are obligatory.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 14 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Confirmation of source of funds of the client will be required (e.g. tax declaration, salary confirmation, confirmation of dividend distribution including balance sheet of the company, contracts, etc.)
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.