Loyal BankPersonal Account
Bank account opening in St.Vincent and the Grenadines with Loyal Bank.
Personal bank account with full e-bank facilities and debit card in St.Vincent & the Grenadines with Loyal Bank - the largest and the longest established private banks in St.Vincent, West Indies. The bank is exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of offshore and non-resident clients offering multilingual customer support.
Facts & Info for Loyal Bank
Loyal Bank is a financial institution providing its customers with personal and corporate multicurrency banking services, investment and wealth management as well as retail banking. The bank exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of offshore and non-resident clients.
Loyal Bank is the largest and the longest established (1997) international bank in St.Vincent & the Grenadines. The bank is the principal member of MasterCard and SWIFT.
Loyal Bank has its representative office in the Budapest, Hungary.
WHAT LOYAL BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts in USD, GBP, EUR, CHF, JPY, AUD, CAD.
- Internet banking and SMS notifications.
- Multilingual customer support in 13 languages
- 24 hour multi-lingual customer service center.
- Secure online banking with the digipass.
- USD and EUR MasterCard debit cards.
- MasterCard Platinum with USD 30,000/EUR 20,000 monthly average deposit on your main account.
- Term deposits.
- Private Banking.
- Investment trading.
- Precious Metal Purchase.
- Forex Trade
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 5 to 7 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Loyal Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Depending on the amount of transfer, incoming transfers will vary from USD 18 - USD 35. The bank charges a minimum of USD 139 for outgoing transfers. The monthly account maintenance fee for a personal account is USD 25.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH LOYAL BANK
- A face-to-face meeting is not required.
- The initial deposit of USD 1,500 will be required.
- The minimum account balance of USD 300.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 5 - 7 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING AN INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNT
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.