Meinl BankCorporate Account
Bank account opening in Austria with Meinl Bank.
Corporate bank account with full e-banking facilities in Austria with Meinl Bank - a private bank mainly focused on investment banking and asset management services.
Personal visit to the bank for the account activation will be required.
For the account opening procedure you will need to provide a full set of apostilled company documents if your company is registered outside of Austria.
Facts & Info for Meinl Bank
Meinl Bank AG is a traditional Austrian Private Bank founded in 1923 - at the time as the credit cooperative and part of the Julius Meinl Group, whose activities in the retail and coffee business go back to 1862.
Since its inception in 1923 Meinl Bank is a privately owned company. Due to its conservative business approach the Bank has a solid financial structure with an above-average equity ratio and no need of any governmental support.
Meinl Bank has a long-term experience in conducting business in sectors such as food retail, real estates,energy and infrastructure.
WHAT MEINL BANK AG OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services
- Accounts in all major currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, RUR etc)
- Retail banking
- Wealth Management & Private Banking
- Asset Management on institutional level
- Management of private foundations
- Family Office
- Fund Management and Fund Development
- Real Estate Investments
- Master or Visa Credit Cards
- Full Internet Banking, available also in Russian
- Customer support in German, English, Russian
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 14 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Meinl Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The bank charges for incoming and outgoing transfers vary from EUR 70 – EUR 550. The account maintenance fee is EUR 250,paid quarterly.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH MEINL BANK IN AUSTRIA
- A face-to-face meeting with the bank representative is required. The meeting can be arranged in Vienna, Prague, Moscow, Kiev or Tel Aviv. However, it is possible to open an account without personal meeting. If that's the case, the bank forms must be notarized and apostilled or certified by the Consulate of Austria.
- The minimum balance is EUR 100,000 or equivalent in another currency.
- Initial deposit EUR 2000
- Account opening fee - EUR 1,000.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 14 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.