Mora BancPersonal Account
Bank account opening with Mora Banc in Andorra
Personal bank account with free e-banking facilities for managing your daily banking needs or saving purposes with Mora Banc in Andorra.
Facts & Info for Mora Banc
Founded in 1952, Mora bank is a family owned financial institution based in Andorra. The bank offers an array of banking services including basic banking, private banking, asset management and online brokerage services.
Mora bank originally began in 1938 as an exchange bureau called Bonaventura Mora. It was not until 1952 when Bonaventura Mora obtained permission to handle a variety of currency operations. In the year 1956 the financial institution changed its name to Banca Mora. The bank rebranded in 2011 under the name Mora bank.
The bank was awarded the Andorran Bank of the Year by The Banker magazine four times in 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2015. It was also named the Best Banking Group of Andorra by World Finance in 2010, 2011 and 2014.
WHAT MORA BANC BANKING OFFERS:
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Visa Debit/Credit Cards
- Asset Management
- Private Banking
- Investment Planning
- Inheritance Planning
- Online Brokerage
- Online Banking Facilities
The timeframe for account allocation will be on a case by case basis.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH MORA BANC
- Personal Presence required within one month of account opening
- No Initial deposit
- Minimum balance of EUR 1,000,000
- The account opening time frame is on a case by case basis.
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.