Norvik BankaCorporate Account
Assistance with bank account opening with Norvik Banka in Latvia
Corporate bank account with full internet-banking facilities for management of your daily business transactions or trade finance. Norvik banka is one of the oldest commercial banks in Latvia and provides wide range of services to clients from EU, Russia and CIS countries.
Please note: If your company is registered outside of Latvia, the bank will require a full set of apostilled company documents for the account opening procedure.
Facts & Info for Norvik Banka
Norvik Banka was established in 1992 and since that time the bank was successfully operating at the Latvian and international markets. In terms of the amount of assets, Norvik Banka is the eighth largest commercial bank of Latvia. The bank provides a wide range of banking services to a vast set of customers – from natural persons to international industrial companies.
Norvik Banka has a network of branches and financial groups in 16 Latvian cities and representative offices in Moscow (Russia) and London (UK) and planning to open new representative offices in Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
The Bank’s capital adequacy ratio as of 30.06.2015 was 14.61% with the liquidity ratio at the end end of the reporting period 63.76%.
In 2014 Norvik Banka received the highest award from the German bank Commerzbank AG for the excellent quality of payments and money transfers performed between the financial institutions in Euro and US dollars. Norvik Banka have been ranked among the top 101 best Latvian companies in 2015.
WHAT NORVIK BANKA OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts.
- Multilingual customer support.
- Online Banking.
- Mobile Banking.
- MasterCard Debit & Credit.
- International payments.
- Fast money transfers by UNIstream - an international money transfer system which allows a natural person to effect money transfer without account opening within 15 minutes
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Payments in more than 90 different currencies.
- Immediate currency exchange.
- Credit Services.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Norvik Banka can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. One-time account opening fee is EUR 250 and maintenance of the account is free of charge. International outgoing payment fees for corporate accounts vary from EUR 25 to EUR 50, depending on execution day and other circumstances. Incoming transfers are free of charge. Additional commission fee will apply for the payments 0.1% of the amount min 90 EUR - max 500 EUR).
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH NORVIK BANKA
- Personal presence will be required in one of the bank's branches or representative offices in Latvia, Russia or UK. A bank employee can visit the client for the additional fee of EUR 300 by prior agreement .
- No minimum balance required.
- Initial deposit of EUR 350.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- U.S. companies or citizens are not accepted for account opening.
LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.