Bank account opening with Nouvobanq in the Seychelles
International Personal bank account with free e-banking facilities for managing your daily banking needs or saving purposes with Nouvobanq in the Seychelles.
Facts & Info for Nouvobanq
Nouvobanq was originally founded by the Standard Chartered bank and the Government of the Seychelles in 1991. The main purpose of the bank was to provide the people of Seychelles with tailored banking solutions to meet their daily banking needs.
Initially starting out as a small bank, Nouvobanq has now become a successful financial institution with multiple branches around the Seychelles. The branches are based in Mahé, Praslin, La Digue & Eden Island.
Nouvo Banq provides an array of banking products and services including; personal and corporate banking services, credit cards and e-banking facilities.
WHAT NOUVOBANQ OFFERS:
- Personal and Corporate Accounts
- E-banking facilities
- Visa Credit Cards
- Multiple account signatories
- Loan Services
- Funds available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via ATM
The timeframe for account allocation is on a case by case basis
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Nouvobanq can be considered as a medium cost bank with regards to incoming and outgoing fees. Outward SWIFT transfers are SCR 175 + Correspondents charges which vary depending on currency. Inward SWIFT transfers are free. For a corporate account, the online banking fee will be SCR 50/USD 3.50/EUR 3/GBP 2.50 per month and NIL for a personal account.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH NOUVOBANQ
- Personal Presence is required
- The Initial Deposit USD/GBP/EUR 2000
- The minimum balance is USD/GBP/EUR 500
- Account opening time-frame is on a case by case basis
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.