Pacific Private BankPersonal Account
Personal bank account with full e-banking facilities and one prepaid card with Pacific Private Bank in Vanuatu island - a well-known international financial center in Asia for banking and tax structuring. Pacific Private Bank offers the full range of banking services for its international clientele.
Please note: If your company is registered outside of Vanuatu, you will need to provide a full set apostilled company documents for the account opening procedure.
Facts & Info for Pacific Private Bank
ABOUT THE BANK
Pacific Private Bank was founded in 1997 in Vanuatu as a full-service bank supervised by Vanuatu's central bank. The bank focuses on providing wealth and asset management and tailored investment solutions.
In 2015 the bank was acquired by Enercom Capital - an investment company owned by Lithuanian businessman Vilius Kavaliauskas. This Acquisition coincides with an important capital injection effected by the new owner, shoring up Pacific Private Bank’s core capital well above international standards set out by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and local regulatory requirements set out by the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu.
Pacific Private Bank meets the requirements of the U.S. Patriot Act regulations, FATCA and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
WHAT PACIFIC PRIVATE BANK OFFERS:
- Corporate and personal accounts in USD, EUR, AUD, NZD, SGD, GBP, CAD and RUB.
- Online & Mobile banking.
- International wire transfers.
- Prepaid Master.
- Savings & Term Deposits
- Multilingual customer support.
- Private Banking.
- Trading services.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is from 5 to 7 business days upon receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
The Pacific Private Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The cost of account opening is EUR 500, and monthly maintenance charge per account is EUR 250. Inward remittances are free of charge, and for outgoing international transfer the commission will be 0,10% (min. EUR 75, max. EUR 500) of the payment amount. Wealth Management and Asset Management Account opening and maintenance are free of charge.
Annual maintenance of EWM prepaid MasterCard is EUR 500 with card load fees of 2% and ATM withdrawals of 1,5%, min. EUR 5.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH PACIFIC PRIVATE BANK
- Personal presence in the bank is not required.
- Initial deposit required is EUR 750.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 5 - 7 business days upon receipt of the original documents by the bank.
For each authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.