Versobank ASCorporate Account
Assistance with bank account opening in Estonia with AS Versobank.
International corporate bank account with full internet banking facilities for managing your daily business banking needs or saving purposes with Versobank in Estonia (member of EU). Versobank provides wide range of banking and financial services for both corporate and private clients.
Please note: For the account opening procedure you will need to provide a full set of apostilled company documents if your company is registered outside of Estonia.
Facts & Info for Versobank AS
Versobank AS was founded in October 1999 in Estonia. Until March 2012 Cyprus Popular Bank Public Co Ltd (former named as Marfin Popular Bank Ltd, Cyprus) was the main shareholder of Versobank. In March 29, 2012 Ukrainian investors became the main shareholders of the bank. The majority of the Bank is owned by the Ukrainian agro-industrial company Ukrselhosprom PCV LLC, which is a part of the Ukrainian consortium ALEF.
Versobank AS has representative offices in Latvia, Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia, Istanbul, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan, UK.
Standard banking services.
WHAT VERSOBANK OFFERS:
- Corporate and personal current accounts.
- International transfers
- Internet-banking, Telephone Banking, Video Banking
- Visa Classic, Business, Gold and Platinum debit and credit cards
- Documentary Operations
- Fixed Deposits
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Versobank AS can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees.
Account opening fee for non-resident companies is EUR 250 and the account maintenance fee, which is debited on a monthly basis, is EUR 20.
The fee for incoming funds depends on the type, geographical area and currency of the payment and can vary from 0 to EUR 5.
The bank fees for outgoing payments sent via e-banking system will range from EUR 5 and EUR 50 and depend on the currency, type of transfer and geographical area.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH VERSOBANK
- Personal meeting with the bank representative office in one of the following countries is required: Estonia, Latvia, Cyprus, Russia (Moscow and St Petersburg), Ukraine, Azerbaijan (Baku).
- The minimum balance and initial minimum deposit of EUR 250 will be required + EUR 50 for the issuing of digipass .
- Additional products will need to be utilized, such as Platinum business cards, deposits, factoring, letters of credit, wealth management
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. companies or citizens are not accepted for account opening.
- Versobank does not accept any offshore / low tax jurisdictions.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
U.S. companies or citizens are not accepted for account opening.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.