Versobank ASPersonal Account
Assistance with bank account opening in Estonia with AS Versobank.
International personal bank account with full internet banking and debit or credit card for managing your daily banking needs or saving purposes with Versobank in Estonia (EU Member). Versobank is a private bank that provides wide range of banking and financial services.
Facts & Info for Versobank AS
Versobank AS was founded in October 1999 in Estonia. Until March 2012 Cyprus Popular Bank Public Co Ltd (former named as Marfin Popular Bank Ltd, Cyprus) was the main shareholder of Versobank. In March 29, 2012 Ukrainian investors became the main shareholders of the bank. The majority of the Bank is owned by the Ukrainian agro-industrial company Ukrselhosprom PCV LLC, which is a part of the Ukrainian consortium ALEF.
Versobank AS has representative offices in Latvia, Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia, Istanbul, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan, UK.
Standard banking services.
WHAT VERSOBANK OFFERS:
- Corporate and personal current accounts.
- International transfers
- Internet-banking, Telephone Banking, Video Banking
- Visa Classic, Business, Gold and Platinum debit and credit cards
- Documentary Operations
- Fixed Deposits
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Versobank AS can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees.
Account opening fee for non-resident individuals is EUR 100 and the account maintenance fee, which is debited on a monthly basis, is EUR 2.
The fee for incoming funds depends on the type, geographical area and currency of the payment and can vary from 0 to EUR 5.
The bank fees for outgoing payments sent via e-banking system will range from EUR 5 and EUR 50 and depend on the currency, type of transfer and geographical area.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH VERSOBANK
- Personal meeting with the bank representative office in one of following countries is required: Estonia, Latvia, Cyprus, Russia (Moscow and St.Petersburg), Ukraine,Azerbaijan (Baku).
- The minimum balance is EUR 1000
- The initial deposit is EUR 1500
- Additional products will need to be utilized, such as Platinum business cards, deposits, factoring, letters of credit, wealth management
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 - 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. residents are not accepted for account opening.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Lawyer's/Banker's/Accountant's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
U.S. citizens or residents are not accepted for account opening.