Facts & Info for World Elite Master Card
- MasterCard World Elite is most prestigious premium card of MasterCard.
- Chipped and embossed card with implemented PayPass contactless technology - a unique secure payment feature, which allows cardholders to pay by tapping a payment device on a point of sale terminal without swiping the card or enter a PIN.
- Rietumu bank is among world pioneers in having worked out its own design for World Elite card. The bank’s logo is gold embossed on a black background.
- The card available in EUR, USD or GBP currencies.
WHAT WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD OFFERS?
World Elite luxury credit card services available 24/7 including holidays:
World Elite Concierge service:
- book airline tickets
- make hotel reservations worldwide
- rent a chauffeur-driven car
- get travel information
- make restaurant reservations
- book theater and/or concert tickets
- get legal advice
- receive latest news
- send flowers
AXA Travel Insurance
Being Elite cardholder, you get AXA Travel Insurance providing coverage for the wide range of insurance events as well as high reimbursement limits. The insurance is also applicable to your family members: spouse and/or children aged less than 25.
Priority Pass Programme
Priority Pass provides airport VIP lounge access all over the world. Enjoy the following benefits of your Priority Pass membership: peace and quiet rest in the VIP lounge, refreshment and snacks, full use of facilities including phones, fax-machines and Internet access, etc. Your family members and friends can access VIP lounge together with you.
Priority Traveller Programme and IAPA Programme
Priority Traveller offers to get discounts in 50 000 world’s popular hotels including Starwood, InterContinental, Hilton, Hyatt, Four Seasons, Leading Hotels of the World, Radisson, Mandarin Oriental, Wyndham, Marriott; in car rental companies — Avis, Hertz, National CarRental, Europcar and Holiday Auto (discounts up to 30%); in SPA resorts and in golf clubs.
MasterCard offers discounts and bonuses in the world’s most popular hotels, golf clubs, car rentals, SPA resorts, yacht clubs and restaurants to World Elite cardholders.
ABOUT THE BANK
Rietumu Bank is one of the largest banks in the Baltics States, specialized in corporate banking and affluent individuals. The Bank is well represented in the global market, providing services to customers all over Europe, the Baltic States, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and other regions. Rietumu bank is one of the first private banks in Latvia. Over 20 years of operation in the Baltic States, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and numerous European markets. The bank has its representative offices in France, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
WHAT RIETUMU BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- iRietumu - modern internet-bank in English, Russian and French
- MasterCard/Visa Business, Gold and Platinum.
- Standard payments in all major world currencies are processed on the same day (T+0) without additional commission.
- International express payments in EUR and USD in one business hour.
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Payments in more than 90 different currencies.
- Immediate currency exchange.
- Special exchange rates for amounts exceeding EUR 5,000.
- Hedging of currency risk (Fwd/Swap/Order).
- Favourable fees for loyal clients.
- App for iPhone, iPod & iPad
- E-commerce services (merchant account)
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
- Advisory services & support in obtaining a residence permit in Latvia
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Rietumu Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The incoming payment charge is nil and the outgoing payment charges vary from EUR 2-EUR 10, depending on the currency and how the transfer is made. The account maintenance fee for a personal account is nil.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- STARTING BUSINESS professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING OF WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD
- The service is available only for EU citizens.
- The minimum amount of the security deposit of EUR 10 000.
- Annual maintenance of MasterCard World Elite of EUR 1 000.
- Personal account set up with Rietumu Bank (Latvia)
- A face-to-face meeting with bankers is not required.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
The service is available only for EU citizens.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.